As a non-member, you can access the GCPO LCC's newsletter archive, completed research and documents, and postings about new positions and funding opportunities.
If you join as a member, you can do all of the above plus access information about other members and working groups who collaborate online and in person, and view our extensive listing of events. Membership automatically subscribes you to our monthly newsletter, the GCPO Monitor, and allows you to participate in all the following activities:
- view, search and contact members directly - invite friends while you're at it
Work Collaboratively via our Virtual Network
- join a Group (16 and counting)
- create a Group on a conservation topic that suits your expertise and interest - use it for discussion, to post documents, create links, etc.
- invite others to join your new group
- use our web-based networking tools
- get on a soapbox and post a discussion in the forum
Customize your Experience.
- customize the look of your "My Page"
- share information via social media
- volunteer to help us with social media!
- start a blog and post your thoughts
- post an event
- participate in groups
- follow a group via email notifications
- share photos and video
- add apps to your page
Even if you do not wish to sign up, non-members are still encouraged to:
- seek collaborators for landscape or cross-jurisdictional projects, contact Greg or John to discuss
- contribute to the newsletter (Email Gregg Elliott with ideas)
- contact the appropriate GCPO Staff, we welcome new ideas